If you are looking for a venue to hold your next board or team meeting, training course, community group, seminar, interview or workshop, we can offer you the perfect solution. We are well equipped to host a range of workplace and community events.
Our meeting room offers plenty of natural day light and is bright and airy. We offer:
- Free WIFI
- On site parking
- 65" Interactive* display screen for projection
- A ground floor location
- Heating and cooling
- Tables and chairs arranged in a number of different layouts to cater for up to 30 guests.
- Delicious lunches and snacks to meet all dietary requirements.
Guests will be receive a very warm welcome from our friendly and professional reception team. We offer a first class service and are dedicated to ensuring that every guest has a positive experience.
We are delighted to have received so many positive comments from our guests. Below are just a few:
Lovely venue. Great staff who are friendly and very attentive. I felt very well looked after. Thank you
Delicious food, particularly the cakes!
Comfortable seating in a bright room. Lunch was fab, lots of variety and a really high quality. Thank you
If you are interested in the Shakespeare experience, please do not hesitate to contact Victoria or Lynne to discuss your requirements. We can be contacted on 0113 535 1000. We look forward to hearing from you!
- We can provide a laptop to connect to the display screen if required. Please request this at the time of booking.
- Users are welcome to bring their own laptop/tablet to connect to our screen. Connection to our screen is via HDMI only; if your device requires specialist adaptors (e.g. Mac) you will need to provide these.
- Our internet is carefully filtered to protect staff, students and visitors. If you will require access to certain websites for your session, please send these to us in advance so that we can ensure they will clear the filter.
*Interactive features may not work with non-Windows devices (Apple Mac, iPad, tablet computers etc).