Advice regarding coronavirus (COVID-19)
Dear Parents and Carers
We are following advice from Public Health England regarding the current situation with COVID-19 (Commonly referred to as Coronavirus).
As of 25 February 2020, advice for returning travellers to the UK is as follows;
1) If you have returned from the following areas since 19 February 2020, call NHS111 to inform them of your recent travel
- Specific lockdown areas in Northern Italy* as designated by the Government of Italy
- Daegu or Cheongdo (Republic of Korea)
- Hubei province, China (returned in the past 14 days).
Even if you do not have symptoms, stay indoors and avoid contact with others.
* If you have visited any of the following places: Bertonico • Casalpusterlengo • Castelgerundo • Castiglione D'Adda • Codogno • Fombio • Maleo • San Fiorano • Somaglia • Terranova dei Passerini: •
2) If you have returned from the following areas since 19 February 2020 and develop symptoms, however mild, call NHS111 as a matter of urgency:
- Northern Italy
You should stay indoors and avoid contact with others. You do not need to follow this advice if you have no symptoms.
3) If you have returned to the UK from any of the following areas in the last 14 days and develop symptoms of cough or fever or shortness of breath, you should call NHS111 to inform them of your recent travel to the countries listed below:
- Other parts of China outside Hubei province
- Republic of Korea
- Hong Kong
Stay indoors and avoid contact with others people.
For further information: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/wuhan-novel-coronavirus-information-for-the-public
Click here to view the Corona Virus advice for Educational Settings poster.
School Business Manager