Monday March 16th 2020
Dear Parents and Carers,
Following on from the letter sent to parents last week the school remains open and we are still following UK Government and Public Health England guidelines and taking the following actions:-
- Asking children and staff to thoroughly wash their hands with soap and water at regular and appropriate times during the day.
- Asking children and staff to cough or sneeze into a tissue, put the tissue in the bin and then wash their hands.
- If your child is unwell with a persistent cough or a raised temperature above 37.8֯ C you are advised to isolate your child at home for 7 days and follow the advice on the NHS website.
In addition to this please note the following:
- We have taken the decision to postpone this week’s parents’ evening appointments. We will reschedule these at a later date.
- After school clubs will not run on Tuesday and Wednesday but will run as usual for the rest of the week until further notice.
- Breakfast Club and After School Care Club will run as normal.
- Water fountains will no longer be accessible and children are advised to bring a named bottle of water with them to keep in class.
- In a bid to reduce footfall in school the following parent sessions are also cancelled this week:-
- High Rise Project
- If you have recently changed your contact details (phone number and email address) and not informed school, please do so immediately.
I want to thank you for continuing to work with us at a challenging time and please be reassured the safety of our children is of the upmost importance to us.