Once every half term, we hold a Parent Voice meeting in which parents are able to share their views on various aspects of School life and to hear about the changes we have made since the last Parent Voice meeting.
These meetings are usually held on the third Wednesday of each half term, starting at 8:45am in the hall, and all parents of children who attend Shakespeare are invited to join us.
We often have visitors from organisations across Leeds or the local community. Recent visitors have included:
- NHS Leeds - Advertising a jobs fair aimed at recruiting local people into NHS roles such as Housekeeping and Administration.
- Compton Road Library - To inform parents about activities available to children during the school holidays
- Leeds University Lifelong Learning Centre - Offering courses for parents who wish to further themselves with studying.
- Out of School Tuition - There are various groups around Leeds who offer extra tuition in English/Maths for children outside school time
- Lincoln Green Community Centre & St Vincents - Informing parents of the services available through these organisations
You can find the dates for upcoming Parent Voice meetings on the Our Key Dates page. A link to this is provided on the right hand side of this page.
To find out what happened at our most recent Parent Voice session, look out for the reports amongst our Latest News.