NEW: Online Payment for School Meals
ParentPay - our new online payment service
We are pleased to announce that we have started accepting online payments for school meals for Years 3, 4 and 5 children, who currently pay for their meals. We are also contacting the parents and carers of Year 2 children, who will pay for their school meals from September 2019.
We are asking parents and carers to sign up to a secure website called ParentPay where they will be able to pay online using a credit/debit card. Whilst we will accept cash payments for school meals for a limited period of time, ParentPay will be our preferred method of making payments to school.
What are the benefits to parents & pupils?
- ParentPay offers parents the freedom to make online payments whenever and wherever you like, 24/7
- The technology used is of the highest internet security available ensuring that your money will reach school safely – offering you peace of mind
- Payments can be made by credit/debit card
- Full payment histories, receipts provided, balance alerts and statements are available to you securely online at anytime
What are the benefits to our school?
- Improves the service we offer parents
- You can help us reduce workloads for staff as there is no longer a requirement to count money and chase debt
- Creates more time for administrative staff to support teaching and learning
- Improves school security
- The more parents that use ParentPay, the greater the benefit is to our school.
How to get started with ParentPay
We will send you your account activation details. Once you receive these:
- Visit parentpay.com
- Enter your Activation username and password in the Account Login section of the homepage. These are for one-time use only, please choose your own username and password for future access during the activation process
- Provide all the necessary information and choose your new username and password for your account - registering your email address will enable us to send you receipts and reminders
- Once activation is complete you can go to straight to items for payment, add items to your basket and proceed to check out
If you have any questions about ParentPay, please contact the school office or visit parentpay.com/parents