Parent Voice Summer 1 Report
This half term's Parent Voice was busier than ever with over 90 parents in attendance. As usual we started by sharing the impact of our ideas from the last session through you said, we did.
We asked parents to share some ideas about what they'd like to see in reports and here are a few of the suggestions we'll be sharing in our upcoming report writing briefing.
Then we were visited by Claire from local parent and toddler group SPLASH. We looked through lots of photos of the provision including a 25 space buggy park!
Belinda and Steph came to share all about how East Leeds Health for All have a range of services and groups we can access for free to keep our body and mind healthy.
We had a great morning and were able to share a coffee together whilst we looked at the fantastic class books. Thanks to everyone involved. I'm looking forward to sharing how we've taken the ideas from yesterday forward.
- You’d like an online payment system for dinner money
- You’d like more input around school food
- You feel more can be done around local traffic
- You’d like support to get started on the journey into either learning or employment
- Our Business Manager has met with several providers and will hopefully have more news at next Parent Voice
- Tomorrow the ‘Parent Foodies’, who volunteered at our last session, will eat a school meal and meet with our catering area manager.
- Mr Gorton passed on your concerns to local councillors and a crossing is going in on Beckett Street
- All 50 places were taken at the NHS job shop and we’d love to hear your feedback