NEIGHBOURHOOD CLINICAL ASSISTANT
Leeds Community Healthcare NHS Trust is recruiting for a number of Neighbourhood Clinical Assistants, who deliver care in a patient’s home.This is a rewarding role where you will meet lots of interesting people from all walks of life daily, making sure that people are given the right support, at the right time.
Salary and benefits:
• NHS Agenda for Change Band 3: £22,816-£24,336 per year on a full time / permanent contract. Contracts
under full time will be paid on a pro-rata basis.
• 27 to 33 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
• Enrolment into the NHS pension scheme.
• Free to access professional development opportunities including coaching, training and education support.
• Access to discounted car lease schemes.
• Access to health and wellbeing support including priority mental and occupational health services, gym
memberships and much more.