The children are well supervised during the lunch time period.
We expect good manners and social behaviour during lunch times, and appreciate your support in promoting this. If a child repeatedly causes problems during the lunch hour, they may be asked to go home for their lunch for a number of days.
- Cooked meals are prepared by Catering Leeds, and the menu for the day will be displayed in the dining room. The meals are well balanced, nutritious, and made on the premises from fresh. Children have a choice of main courses, vegetables, salad and pudding. Dinner money should be sent to school in a sealed envelope, clearly marked with your child's name and class. Please have the correct amount of money as change is not always available.
- Alternatively, children may bring a packed lunch to school and these should be in a named container. Only cold drinks are allowed, and they should be brought in a carton or plastic bottle. No sweets or chewing gum should be included. We encourage a healthy packed lunch for e.g sandwich, fruit and yoghurt.
8.20am - 8.45am Monday - Friday
Breakfast Served with Fruit Juice or Milk - 50p
- 2 Slices of buttered toast
- Bowl of cereal
- Bowl of fresh fruit
- Yoghurt & sultanas
Breakfast Served with Water - 50p
- Bowl of cereal & 1 slice buttered toast
- Yoghurt & 2 slices buttered toast
- Bowl of fruit & 1 slice buttered toast
- Bowl of fruit & yoghurt
- 2 slices buttered toast & sultanas