- We can offer eligible two year olds fifteen free hours of early education the term after they turn two. Please see attached for eligibility criteria.
- In our two to three year old Nursery, we can offer places as morning or afternoon sessions.
- All three year old children are eligible for fifteen free hours of early education the term after they turn three.
- In our three to four year old Nursery, we can offer flexible places of morning sessions, afternoon sessions or two and a half full days.
- Working parents who work sixteen hours or more at National Minimum Wage may be eligible for thirty free hours of early education the term after their child turns three. Please see attached for eligibility criteria.
- All places are term time only.
At Shakespeare Primary School we believe that quality early learning experiences are essential in providing the foundation for future success.
In our Foundation Stage setting we create an enriched environment where children feel secure and happy, with access to motivating and challenging learning experiences. The children in our Foundation Stage are valued as individuals and we aim to follow their interests and needs to provide personalised learning opportunities that promote excellent levels of progress and development. We strongly value parental contributions to children’s learning, and enjoy the opportunity to work with parents and carers to achieve the best possible outcomes.
Our Curriculum of Excellence from the Heart of Leeds starts in Nursery.
- Our Nursery provides quality indoor and outdoor provision that well supports the development of your child.
- We aim to offer the highest quality education and care to as many families as possible.
- Our Nursery is managed by an excellent Nursery Teacher, who is supported by a large team of experienced Early Years practitioners.
- Shakespeare Primary School is a special place where staff are dedicated to providing the best for all children.
- We value highly the partnership between home and school and encourage all parents to take an active part in the education of their children.