Our School Aims are:
- To provide a safe, secure, well disciplined and stimulating learning environment.
- To help pupils develop lively, enquiring minds, the ability to question and argue rationally, and apply themselves to tasks and physical skills with increasing independence.
- To achieve the highest possible standards in Reading, Writing, Mathematics and Science.
- To help pupils to acquire understanding, knowledge and skills relevant to life.
- To encourage and develop moral qualities such as honesty, trust and respect for others.
- To help pupils develop an understanding and respect of a wide range of religious values and cultural traditions.
- To provide equal opportunities for everybody within our school community.
- To provide a broad and balanced range of activities as set out in the National Curriculum.
- To help pupils understand the world in which they live.
- To help pupils to appreciate human achievements and aspirations.