At Shakespeare Primary School allocation of the Sports Premium is carried out through a wide range of initiatives, projects and strategies. Provision is typically made through:
- All teachers and support staff having access to high quality CPD
- Interventions for children who may need support.
- High quality learning resources
- An extended curriculum of extra-curricular activities,
- Visits and visitors
- Facilitating participation in competitions, festivals and events.
|Travel to competitive match venues||£4339|
|Subsidising outdoor and adventurous activities on residential trips and within the national curriculum||£2000|
|Hiring of coaches to lead lunchtime multi-sports||£3088|
|Continued Professional Development in PE and Sport||Up to
|Buying into Leeds Well Schools Partnership to develop city wide initiatives in Leeds||£1250|
|Providing places for pupils in after-school sport clubs||Up to
|Targeted groups (Girls, Inactive students)||Up to
Total income from School Sports Premium
(Plus £10 per pupil